The Cartier fireplace honors its namesake, Jacques Cartier, the famous European explorer. Once again, Valcourt explores new avenues of design and introduces a fireplace which gracefully blends a contemporary design with the functionality of a traditional fireplace. The Cartier has a clean, large steel door allowing a perfect view of the fire without compromising its efficiency. In addition, you can always customize your decor with the two available choices of overlays. Thanks to its optional blower and its heat-releasing grills strategically positioned above the glass, the Cartier is a perfect choice for an environmentally-sound, efficient, and stylish heating alternative.
|Firebox Dimensions:||19 1/8" W x 12 3/4" H x 12 7/8" D
Height Overall: 36 1/2''
Width Overall: 37 3/4"
Depth Overall: 29 7/8"
|Door Opening Dimensions:||21 7/8" W x 10 5/8" H|
|Maximum output - seasoned cord wood:||65,000 BTU/h|
|Maximum output - EPA test wood:||36,875 BTU/h|
|Maximum log length:||16"|
|Log Positioning:||Over width|
|Type of Fuel:||Wood|
|Glass Type:||Ceramic glass|
|Firebox volume (cu. ft.):||2.0|
|Center line of flue outlet to the back:||11 3/4"|
|Center line of flue outlet to the side:||18 7/8"|
|USA standard (emissions):||EPA Method 28|
|USA standard (safety):||UL 127|
|Glass Surface:||21" x 11 1/2"|
|Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.):||500-1,900|
|Minimum burn rate:||< 1kg/h (< 2.2 lb/h)|
|Recommended chimney diameter:||6"|
- Model # : FP14
- High-efficiency EPA certified fireplace
- Glass air-wash system
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Cast iron andirons
- Moulded refractory bricks
- Combustible side mantle to unit 12"
- Combustible top mantle to unit 24"
- Minimum clearances to combustibles *
- (Data expressed in inches. 1 inch = 25.4 mm)
- Back wall (enclosure) zero clearance
- Side wall (enclosure) zero clearance
- Floor (enclosure) zero clearance
- Non-combustible surround (sides) 1 5/8"
- Non-combustible surround (top) 24"
- Minimum clearance (front) 48"