The Clayton 1602R is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by a red painted insulated steel cabinet. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 13" x 18" heat outlet. The 1602R works with your existing HVAC ductwork and features twin 800 CFM blowers up to 180,000 BTUs. Available accessories include the universal filter box kit and hot water coil kit.
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- Fully insulated internal ducting ensures the most heat transfers and optimum efficiency
- Automatic draft induction blower included
- 6" flue collar
- 13" x 18" heat outlet
- 7.1 cubic feet firebox
- Secondary heat exchanger with fireback baffle for extra long life.
- Manual damper system allows fine tuning for maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Seperate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-heavy duty cast iron doors, grates and liners
- Removable/replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox dimensions: Width: 18 1/2", Depth: 29 3/4", Height: 24 1/2"
- Return air required
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
|Heating Capacity:||Up to 3,000 Sq. Ft.|
|BTUs:||Up to 180,000|
|Depth w/blower:||45 1/2"|