The Clayton 1802G furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work side by side with your existing furnace. With twin 800 CFM blowers and up to 218,000 BTUs, it is designed to heat a home up to 3,600 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by an insulated steel cabinet.
- Twin 800 CFM blowers provide redundancy and large amounts of air flow
- 8" flue collar
- 18" x 18" heat outlet
- Secondary heat exchanger with firebrick baffle for extra long life
- Return air required
- Firebrick lined firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Seperate ash door with removable dump pan
- Extra-heavy duty cast iron doors, grates, and liners
- Removable/replacable shaker grates (handle included)
- 9.5 cubic feet fire box
- Firebox dimensions: width: 18 1/2", depth: 36", height: 24 1/2"
- Not approved for use in mobile homes or modular homes
|Heating Capacity:||Up to 3,600 Sq. Ft.|
|BTUs:||Up to 218,000|